Nav-bar wrap around with 1280px width display

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Nav-bar wrap around with 1280px width display
Date: 2018-04-19 16:07:00
Lists: pgsql-www

A comment on the Hacker News thread about the new website seems like it might
be useful:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=16872364

'Top navigation needs a rethink. At 1280px width resolution "Your account"
wraps to make room for the Search box.'

Just tried it here with Firefox on OSX, and yep the Your Account bit does
wrap around.

Not sure how to fix it, but figured it worth mentioning. :)

+ Justin

- Indira Gandhi