[Pljava-dev] Compatibility with Java 1.7 and PostgreSQL 9.2? Is this project still alive?

From: hal(dot)hildebrand at me(dot)com (Hal Hildebrand)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Compatibility with Java 1.7 and PostgreSQL 9.2? Is this project still alive?
Date: 2013-01-11 16:55:31
Lists: pljava-dev

Yes, there are some changes that might not be desirable. Always a good idea to read the change log :).

As to the issues, my thought was to make this a flag so the USOE could be conditionally thrown, defaulting to thrown.

Hadn't worked on the C code yet, bit that was on my plate.

In general, I certainly didn't intend for this to replace the current work. I just threw this out because I solved the generic signature issues and have verified that the code works.

Glad people found it useful and I look forward to seeing more work on the fork.

Sent from my Tricorder