Re: Problems with the time in data type timestamp without time zone

From: "Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)" <bob(dot)basques(at)ci(dot)stpaul(dot)mn(dot)us>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: américo bravo astroña <americobravo(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problems with the time in data type timestamp without time zone
Date: 2017-10-18 15:38:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Where is the machine running the database physically located, in another timezone possibly?

bobb

On Oct 18, 2017, at 10:33 AM, David G. Johnston <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com<mailto:david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 8:21 AM, américo bravo astroña <americobravo(at)gmail(dot)com<mailto:americobravo(at)gmail(dot)com>> wrote:
Hi,

I have a program that saves information in a DB Postgresql need to extract data from date and time of that DB but when I retrieve the date and time information is always ahead 3 hours, the type of data that has that field is timestamp without time zone,

Please forgive my english I'm using translator.

​A minimal SQL example of your problem would help.

David J.​

Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.
—Cale Yarborough