Re: Need license clarification on some web graphics

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Emily Boyd" <emily(at)tinysofa(dot)org>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Need license clarification on some web graphics
Date: 2006-02-14 13:09:01
Lists: pgsql-www

Yes, I know what Tom said and don't disagree with him, however he missed
my point. The Gborg site quite clearly states that the entire project is
BSD licenced and to exclude individual files from that licence and
inform the user through a readme somewhere may easily be misconstrued as
misleading and confusing.

Regards, Dave