Re: Re: edb installation failed for pgadmin when username is Chinese under c;\user #7432

From: 周志勤 <joe(dot)zhou(at)dualhelios(dot)com>
To: "Thomas Munro" <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Laurenz Albe" <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>, pgsql-bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Sandeep Thakkar" <sandeep(dot)thakkar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs-owner <pgsql-bugs-owner(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: edb installation failed for pgadmin when username is Chinese under c;\user #7432
Date: 2024-05-06 01:15:27
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,Thomas & all

I have reported a bug on postgreSQL on the bug in the title as you advised.

However it has been rejected by postgreSQL as they think it should be reported on pgadmin.

Do you have any coordination mechnism bewteen pgadmin and postgresql to avoid ping-pong there ? or I have some misuderstanding there?

Thanks and best regards,
Joe

joe(dot)zhou(at)dualhelios(dot)com