Re: Generated column and partitioning bug

From: Maxim Gasumyants <m(at)gasumyants(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Generated column and partitioning bug
Date: 2022-02-04 18:12:00
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi, Tom!

I will check version once more - I wrote that it latest version based on the thing, that yum does not pull any updates. Here is the command for main table and partitioned table:

p-# where attrelid = 'products_product_offers'::regclass and attnum > 0;
attname | attnum | attisdropped
-------------------------------+--------+--------------
id | 1 | f
shop_id | 2 | f
........pg.dropped.3........ | 3 | t
parent_id | 4 | f
........pg.dropped.5........ | 5 | t
currency_id | 6 | f
article | 7 | f
name | 8 | f
type | 9 | f
image | 10 | f
barcodes | 11 | f
sku | 12 | f
dimensions | 13 | f
weight | 14 | f
purchasingprice | 15 | f
price | 16 | f
state | 17 | f
created | 18 | f
updated | 19 | f
extid | 20 | f
raw | 21 | f
eav | 22 | f
doc | 23 | f
docupdated | 24 | f
parent_shop_id | 25 | f
items | 26 | f
docextended | 27 | f
........pg.dropped.28........ | 28 | t
inventoryupdated | 29 | f
........pg.dropped.30........ | 30 | t
........pg.dropped.31........ | 31 | t
virtual_shop_id | 32 | f
volume | 33 | f
(33 rows)

p=# select attname, attnum, attisdropped from pg_attribute
where attrelid = 'products_product_offers_shop_185456'::regclass and attnum > 0;
attname | attnum | attisdropped
-------------------------------+--------+--------------
id | 1 | f
shop_id | 2 | f