pgsql: doc: Update example version numbers in pg_upgrade documentation

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: doc: Update example version numbers in pg_upgrade documentation
Date: 2017-06-13 20:11:54
Lists: pgsql-committers

doc: Update example version numbers in pg_upgrade documentation

The exact numbers don't matter, since they are examples, but it was
looking quite dated.

For the target version, we now automatically substitute the current
major version. The updated example source version should be good for a
couple of years.

Branch
------
master