JDBC API Tests

From: Al Sutton <al(at)alsutton(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC API Tests
Date: 2002-09-17 19:05:24
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

All,

I've been looking to see if anyone has been carrying out the Sun JDBC API Test Suite, and the only reference I've found is to an old version ( as opposed to the current 1.3.1).

I have PostgreSQL 7.2.1 setup with the pg73b1jdbc2 drivers and the can't get the databases to initialise due to tinyint being an unknown type.

What I would like to know is;

a) Is running the tests useful for anyone other than myself?

b) Are there plans to test the JDBC drivers against the test suite?

Thanks,

Al.
--
Al Sutton