RE: MySQL to PostgreSQL converter?

From: Stephen Froehlich <s(dot)froehlich(at)cablelabs(dot)com>
To: Stephen Froehlich <s(dot)froehlich(at)cablelabs(dot)com>, "pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: MySQL to PostgreSQL converter?
Date: 2019-09-13 16:10:59
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks for all of the suggestions ... I should also note that because its going into AWS, the relevant integrator in our IT department suggested the AWS Database Migration Service, which is actually where I'm starting.

I got a private suggestion for pgloader, which will be the second option I try if the database migration service doesn't work out.

Also, our integrator likes DataGrip as a commercial tool to move between databases.

--Stephen