Primary keepalive message not appearing in Logical Streaming Replication

From: Virendra Negi <viren(dot)negi(at)teliax(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Primary keepalive message not appearing in Logical Streaming Replication
Date: 2019-09-13 14:10:14
Lists: pgsql-novice

Implemented the Logical Streaming Replication thing are working fine I see
the XLogData message appearing and I'm able to parse them.

But I haven't see any "Primary Keepalive message" yet. I had tried setting
the *tcp_keepalive_interval*, *tcp_keepalives_idle* both from client
runtime paramter and well as from postgresql.conf still no clue of it.

Any information around it?

If it help I had use the wal2json shared_libraries to send json data across
in the stream.