RE: The application server could not be contacted

From: Igor Neyman <ineyman(at)perceptron(dot)com>
To: Carl Rylett <carlrylett(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>, Pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: The application server could not be contacted
Date: 2018-11-12 17:42:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

From: Carl Rylett [mailto:carlrylett(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 12:33 PM
To: Pgadmin-support lists.postgresql.org <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: The application server could not be contacted

Hi, I have just downloaded Postgresql v11.1. and pgAdmin4 3.4 from postgresql.org for Windows 10.
I get an error message when starting pgAdmin 'The application server could not be contacted'
After searching around I find I can get round by running as administrator and deleting the contents of AppData/Roaming/pgAdmin but have to so this every time I start pgAdmin. Any suggestions please how I can get round this?

Thanks,
Carl

Did you actually try this workaround?
I don’t think, you have to cleanup this directory every time you start PgAdmin4. You do it just once.

Regards,
Igor Neyman