The application server could not be contacted

From: Carl Rylett <carlrylett(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: The application server could not be contacted
Date: 2018-11-12 17:33:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi, I have just downloaded Postgresql v11.1. and pgAdmin4 3.4  from postgresql.org for Windows 10.I get an error message when starting pgAdmin 'The application server could not be contacted'After searching around I find I can get round by running as administrator and deleting the contents of AppData/Roaming/pgAdmin but have to so this every time I start pgAdmin. Any suggestions please how I can get round this?
Thanks,Carl