Request for List of Known Bugs

From: "ilir gashi" <i(dot)gashi(at)lycos(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Request for List of Known Bugs
Date: 2002-10-23 16:55:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

My name is Ilir Gashi and I am a final year Undergraduate student in Computer Science at City University, London, UK. I am doing the final year project, which involves comparison of failure diversity between Interbase and PostgreSQL. In order to do this project I need a list of known bugs and the SQL statements which trigger the resulting failures. I have emailed Interbase and they have sent me a table of all the known bugs with the corresponding SQL queries which trigger the resulting failures.

I would be grateful if you could also send me this list of bugs and the SQL queries, which is essential for me in order to complete the project.

If I have emailed the wrong mailing list could you please direct me to the right one.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks in advance,

Ilir Gashi

Get 250 full-color business cards FREE right now!
http://businesscards.lycos.com