Problems after install latest version

From: Arie Mijnlieff <ag(at)mijnlieff(dot)nl>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems after install latest version
Date: 2020-04-08 12:19:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

Today I installed version pgadmin4-4.20.dmg (Osx) and since then I get a spinning wheel “Loading…". when I try to view all rows of a table..

I installed the same pgadmin4-4.20.dmg on a different Mac and it worked fine..

Then I tried to completely remove pgadmin and reinstall. The problem persisted. Where are the configuration files ? I think I should remove these also ?

Thanks for any help !

Arie