How to enable PgAdmin Query Tool Favorites

From: Vahdet Mert <vahdet(dot)mert(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to enable PgAdmin Query Tool Favorites
Date: 2015-09-16 02:46:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi PGAdmin Support,

On 2 Sep, I sent message to pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org asking for help with PgAdmin Query Tool Favorites. I havent received any reply and I hope this group will be more helpful:

Bug reference: 13605
Logged by: Vahdet Mert
Email address: vahdet(dot)mert(at)hotmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.9
Operating system: ubuntu 14.04

I use pgAdmin extensively but cannot get the Query Tool favorites to work.
The Add Favourite and Manage Favourite menu options are greyed out.

I have a valid .pgadminfavorites xml file as I can edit the xml directly and
see the resulting favorites queries under the Favorites menu. But I just
cannot add new favorites or manage existing through the pgadmin interface.

Running Ubuntu 14.04 and pgAdmin 1.18.1

Thanks,
Vahdet