pgadmin3 installation on Oracle Linux 6.6 64-bit ?

From: Yuri Budilov <yuri(dot)budilov(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgadmin3 installation on Oracle Linux 6.6 64-bit ?
Date: 2015-03-28 01:14:51
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello everyone.
I am new to PostgreSQL and Linux (coming across from Microsoft SQL Server).
I installed PostgreSQL 9.4 on Oracle Linux 6.6 and its working ok (psql, etc). Now I try to install pgadmin3 on the same OS.

I am having problems installing pdadmin3 rpms on Oracle Linux 6.6 64-bit.I selected the RedHat compatible installation i.e. without the Oracle enterprise kernel.It complains about missing libwx_gtk* packages when I try to do yum install pgadmin3*.86_64.rpm.
The ISO file for Oracle Linux 6.6 (Packages directory of the distribution) does not have libwx* rpms and the gtk* rpms are already installed on my Oracle Linux 6.6 if I try to install them again. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place??
Is there any document or web site which clearly tells me what i need to pre-install so that I can install pgadmin3 on Oracle Linux 6.x 64-bit ?
I prefer not downloading the source code and trying to build it all in-place, so looking for binaries ready to be installed using rpm or yum. I dont have Red Hat support contract, hoping to make it work on Oracle Linux 6.6 with RHEL kernel.
If this is the wrong forum for this question - please tell me where to ask this question.
many thanks in advanceYuri BudilovAUstralia