Documentation search question

From: "Heckler, Kim M" <kim(dot)heckler(at)nationwide(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Documentation search question
Date: 2021-04-29 15:21:06
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello all,

Having issues searching the version 12 documentation for the string 'IS JSON'. I gather from Google searches that this is supported in PostgreSQL but cannot find anything in the documentation. Help me understand what I'm missing and how to perform advanced searches of the documentation.

Thanks in advance, Kim.