Re: Documentation search question

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Heckler, Kim M" <kim(dot)heckler(at)nationwide(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Documentation search question
Date: 2021-04-29 15:32:32
Lists: pgsql-novice

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 8:21 AM Heckler, Kim M <kim(dot)heckler(at)nationwide(dot)com>
wrote:

> Having issues searching the version 12 documentation for the string ‘IS
> JSON’.

Personally I haven't seen that particular operator before, and looking at
the relevant chapters of the documentation doesn't turn up anything
either. Thus I conclude that contrary to your Google searches it is not
supported. Trying an obvious formulation provokes an error at "json" which
seems to confirm the proper absence of such an operator in the
documentation.

David J.