[Pljava-dev] Explicit transaction control

From: hal(dot)hildebrand at me(dot)com (Hal Hildebrand)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Explicit transaction control
Date: 2013-11-29 01:18:34
Lists: pljava-dev

By definition, you?re *already* in a transaction because you?re running your Java inside of a database session. You can use save points <http://is.gd/mQ5ytc> (haven?t tried them in pl/java). You can save/rollback to them. But you can?t nest transitions in PostgreSQL, irregardless of the stored procedure language, or DB driver (afaik).