pgadmin3 segfaults on leaving context menu

From: Wander Nauta <info(at)wandernauta(dot)nl>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin3 segfaults on leaving context menu
Date: 2015-04-19 12:04:02
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello all,

pgAdmin consistently crashes with a segmentation fault for me after
leaving the right-click menu in the object browser. Either selecting
an option or clicking elsewhere to close it will cause a crash.

pgAdmin version: 1.20.0
wxgtk version: 2.8.12.1-2
gtk2 version: 2.24.27-1
OS: Arch Linux 3.19.3-3-ARCH

Both the OS-provided package and a self-compiled binary exhibit the
same behaviour.

I apologize if this issue has already been reported/fixed - there were
a few threads in the archive that looked similar, but I don't know
enough about pgAdmin to know if they're the same problem.

I hope this helps. Keep up the good work.

Kind regards,
Wander Nauta

Attachment Content-Type Size
backtrace.txt text/plain 3.0 KB