bug

From: Nico Bosua <nico(dot)bosua(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: bug
Date: 2015-04-15 07:36:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I am having an issue with pgAdmin 3 making it literally unusable to me.
I'm connecting to a remote server using SSH tunnel. I can connect to the
server fine and retrieve the design no problems.

As soon as I click on the SQL Editor button the pgAdmin client crashes.
Sometimes it does open the Editor but as soon as I open my sql script
file it looses the connection to the server. Then I need to connect
again and then it crashes.

# Platform you're running on - Windows 8.1 64bit
# Language - ??
# Distribution you used (source tarball, or binary) - Windows Installer
# Version you tested - 1.20
# If possible and appropriate, include a backtrace from the crash. You may
need to recompile wxWidgets and pgAdmin with the --enable-debug option
to do this.- see screen grabs below;

I have tried reinstalling the Microsoft visual c++ 2013 distribution
file but made no difference.

Please assist me in resolving this.

Thanks,
Nico Bosua