Re: Packaging request MobilityDB

From: Esteban Zimanyi <estebanzimanyi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Bradford Boyle <bradford(dot)d(dot)boyle(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-pkg-debian(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, SCHOEMANS Maxime <Maxime(dot)Schoemans(at)ulb(dot)be>
Subject: Re: Packaging request MobilityDB
Date: 2023-06-07 15:16:35
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

Dear Bradford

Many thanks for your work.
* We solved the stack smashing problem you found.
* We set the log_error_verbosity to terse for the tests and removed the
special treatment of ERROR, CONTEXT, and WARNING that may vary across
PostgreSQL and PostGIS versions.
* For the tests, we can easily switch to the settings 'PST8PDT' for the
timezone and 'Postgres, MDY' for the date style if this is the general way
to do things. We simply need to regenerate all tests and push them in a new
commit. We just wonder if the same settings are equally valid for all other
distributions. Please advise.

Regards

Esteban