Re: Local User Groups

From: Valeria Kaplan <vk(at)dataegret(dot)com>
To: Umair Shahid <umair(dot)shahid(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dave Cramer <davecramer(at)gmail(dot)com>, usergroups(at)postgresql(dot)org, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Paul Ramsey <pramsey(at)cleverelephant(dot)ca>, Kerem Kızıltunç <kerem(dot)kiziltunc(at)turkcell(dot)com(dot)tr>, Renee Phillips <renee(dot)phillips(at)gmail(dot)com>, Jan Karremans <jan(dot)karremans(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Chris Travers <chris(dot)travers(at)gmail(dot)com>, Laetitia Avrot <laetitia(dot)avrot(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Teresa(dot)Giacomini" <Teresa(dot)Giacomini(at)microsoft(dot)com>, Ervin Weber <webervin(at)gmail(dot)com>, Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>, Stacey Haysler <shayslerpgx(at)gmail(dot)com>, Katherine Mcmillan <kmcmi046(at)uottawa(dot)ca>, Sebastiaan Mannem <sebastiaan(dot)mannem(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Claire Giordano <Claire(dot)Giordano(at)microsoft(dot)com>, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, Catherine Souque <catherine(dot)souque(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Steven Pousty <steve(dot)pousty(at)crunchydata(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Local User Groups
Date: 2020-01-07 11:29:36
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Sounds good,

Let's put a link "Looking to start a new User Group? Here's how.
<https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/UserGroupOperatingManual> " to this page:
https://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/

Quick question,
Happy to look into phrasing on wiki, however, I don't actually have access
to edit there. Do you know who can help with that?

thanks,
Valeria