Re: Can't restore view with pg_restore

From: Flo <fluancefg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Can't restore view with pg_restore
Date: 2017-05-30 15:02:53
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hm, I don't know much about pglogical. Does it automatically add a
> trigger to every new table without user intervention? If so, that's
> kinda broken.

Honestly, I'm very surprised about that behaviour. I made few tests, and
yes, it seems that as soon as a new table is created using CREATE TABLE or
CREATE TABLE AS, there's a trigger automatically added.
I'm going to open a bug report on their side.

Regards,
Florian