Re: How to read an external pdf file from postgres?

From: Дмитрий Иванов <firstdismay(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Amine Tengilimoglu <aminetengilimoglu(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: How to read an external pdf file from postgres?
Date: 2022-01-12 14:32:36
Lists: pgsql-general

What are you going to do with the data?
If you want to analyze it in some way, I can't think of a better option
with a Python function. Or do you just want to transfer them? There are
options here too, but in this case I like Python better.
--
Regards, Dmitry!

ср, 12 янв. 2022 г. в 16:16, Amine Tengilimoglu <aminetengilimoglu(at)gmail(dot)com