How to read an external pdf file from postgres?

From: Amine Tengilimoglu <aminetengilimoglu(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: How to read an external pdf file from postgres?
Date: 2022-01-12 11:16:34
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi;

I want to read an external pdf file from postgres. pdf file will
exist on the disk. postgres only know the disk full path as metadata. Is
there any software or extension that can be used for this? Or do we have to
develop software for it? Or what is the best approach for this? I'd
appreciate it if anyone with experience could make suggestions.

Thanks.