pg3 vs pg4 for macOS

From: David Wanner <davidwanner11(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg3 vs pg4 for macOS
Date: 2017-02-02 04:31:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Good evening,

I have been looking to use pdAdmin3 or 4 on a MacOS, but have heard that
pgAdmin 4 has led to some issues with MacOS. I was curious if you would be
able to point me in the directions of any of the issues that currently
exist for MacOS with pdAdmin4? And if, in general, you would recommend
sticking with pgAdmin3 when using a Mac?

Thanks,

David