database on selected disk

From: Zahid Rahman <zahidr1000(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: database on selected disk
Date: 2021-10-18 17:04:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi

I have two disks attached to my Raspberry pi 4 .

One disk is a 2TB with a partition called postgres on /dev/sdb/sd1 .
When creating databases this is where I wish to create them.

This is not the disk with the operating system installed .
If I install postgres with pgadmin using apt install,
any database I create will be installed on disk /dev/sda/sda1 by default.

Can you please give me a HOW-TO on choosing the partition on a
particular disk when creating a database or perhaps even a table.

Thanks
Zahid

https://www.backbutton.org
¯\_(ツ)_/¯