Re: German-speaking PostgreSQL Conference 2018

From: Michael Rutz <michael(dot)rutz(at)sclable(dot)com>
To: "Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum" <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>, Hans-Jürgen Schönig <hs(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, daniloe(at)posteo(dot)de
Subject: Re: German-speaking PostgreSQL Conference 2018
Date: 2017-04-03 16:02:45
Lists: pgeu-general

I'm willing to help with the paperwork, also I offer to handle comms while
flying. Anything for a free seat in the beloved Mooney from LOAV -> EDDB ;)

Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de> schrieb am Mo., 3. Apr. 2017 um
17:59 Uhr:

--
Michael Rutz
Developer

Spengergasse 37-39
1050 Vienna

michael(dot)rutz(at)sclable(dot)com
https://sclable.com

---

This electronic message contains information that is confidential.
The information is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you
are not the addressee please inform the sender immediately and delete this
e-mail, its attachments and any copies. Please note that any disclosure,
copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited and
may be unlawful. We have taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that
any kind of attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However,
we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software
viruses and would advise you to carry out your own virus checks before
opening any attachment.