Re: German-speaking PostgreSQL Conference 2018

From: Hans-Jürgen Schönig <hs(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: German-speaking PostgreSQL Conference 2018
Date: 2017-04-03 16:05:57
Lists: pgeu-general

hi ...

actually if the weather is good, we could do that - would be fun :) you
man the radio :).
we had three pilots on board then: you, me, sonja :)
that could be fun :). we got to see where to put the booth and all that
but we will find a way.
i wanted to suggest that we could fly in formation but the cessna you
tend to fly is 50 knots slower :)

cu in berlin at the very latest :)

hans