Fonts for pgAdmin

From: Shirley Wang <swang(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Anthony DeBarros <adebarros(at)gmail(dot)com>, Chethana Kumar <chethana(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Fonts for pgAdmin
Date: 2017-09-12 03:13:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

Following up on Anthony's comment in another thread, here are the open
source fonts that I used in the test builds.

I don't have the CSS skills to create a patch for submission, could someone
take the lead and help create these?

Attached is a font file that includes Open Sans (regular, italic, semibold,
and bold) and Source Code Pro (regular and bold). Open Sans is used for
body text in place of Helvetica/Arial and Source Code Pro is a monospace to
be used in place of Monospace.

Shirley

Attachment Content-Type Size
OSS_fonts.zip application/zip 1.5 MB