Re: CONCAT function equivalent

From: Fabian Santiago <fabian(dot)santiago(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Korry Douglas <korry(dot)douglas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CONCAT function equivalent
Date: 2014-05-18 00:01:56
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks Korry,

After much investigation, your example:

UPDATE domain SET settings = settings || 'default_language:' ||
defaultlanguage || ';';

gave me what I was looking for after all. at first i didn't think so but
after looking into it further (and a few smoke breaks to clear the head), i
discovered it was correct. Thanks a lot.

- Fabian S.

--
Sincerely,

Fabian S.