A guide about some topics of Associate Certification

From: Oscar Calderon <ocalderon(at)solucionesaplicativas(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: A guide about some topics of Associate Certification
Date: 2014-03-25 23:50:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Everybody have a nice day. Well, finally the place where i currently work
paid me a chance to take the Associate Certification exam and i'm reviewing
some topics, specifically the topics that the exam covers (some of them are
easy to me like psql, which i use almost everyday) but i have doubt about 2
of the topics and i don't know if i already have the knowledgement about
those topics.

The topics are:

- Postgres Data Dictionary: This is about information schema?
- Moving Data: This is about migration? Or about moving tablespaces in
the file system?

Unfortunately i don't have enough money to pay for the training so i don't
have any reference about what those topics talk about. I just ask for your
help for a reference about what does it means each topic, just as a start
point to read about it and practice.

Regards.

Oscar Calderon
Analista de Sistemas
Soluciones Aplicativas S.A. de C.V.
www.solucionesaplicativas.com
Cel. (503) 7741 7850 Tel. (503) 2522-2834