Error in the connection to the server

From: Ravi Kiran <ravi(dot)kolanpaka(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Error in the connection to the server
Date: 2015-04-15 20:35:34
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have installed postgresql-9.4.0 version.

I have started the server from eclipse indigo version using Run
configurations.

There is a table in my database whose name is "b". whenever I give a query
which is related to this table I get the error *"The connection to the
server was lost. Attempting reset: Failed." *Even for the drop command it
is giving the same error.
But it is working fine for the rest of the queries which are not related to
the table b.
Please help me in resolving this error.

Thank you.

--