Hyderabad, India PUG

From: Hari P Kiran <harikiran(at)opensource-db(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: bharath(dot)rupireddyforpostgres(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Hyderabad, India PUG
Date: 2023-03-22 12:56:35
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello Team - We'd like to create a PostgreSQL User Group in Hyderabad,
India.

We've sent an email to usergroups(at)postgresql(dot)org and confirmed the group
isn't available/active.

We'll be using the Meetup platform for all the User group interactions.
Additionally, we've also created a LinkedIn Group, following are the
weblinks:

Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/hyderabad-postgresql-user-group/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/14216001/

Please let us know if you have any questions around this.

PS: We'll slowly and steadily made a headway as mentioned on the Wiki link
[1]

Cheers
Hari Kiran

[1] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/UserGroupOperatingManual