Re: Hyderabad, India PUG

From: Alicja Kucharczyk <zaledwie10minut(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Hari P Kiran <harikiran(at)opensource-db(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, bharath(dot)rupireddyforpostgres(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Re: Hyderabad, India PUG
Date: 2023-03-22 13:32:34
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Congrats Hari and Team!
Wish you the best and if you would need any advice or just moral support
from your polish counterpart please simply let me know!

pozdrawiam,
best regards,
mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Alicja Kucharczyk
*Warsaw PostgreSQL User Group*
<https://www.meetup.com/pl-PL/Warsaw-PostgreSQL-Users-Group/>

śr., 22 mar 2023 o 13:56 Hari P Kiran <harikiran(at)opensource-db(dot)com>