Re: Can't find bugs to work on

From: Jacob Champion <jacob(dot)champion(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Mohab Yaser <mohabyaserofficial2003(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Can't find bugs to work on
Date: 2024-07-12 15:32:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Jul 12, 2024 at 7:59 AM Mohab Yaser
<mohabyaserofficial2003(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> So if anyone faced the same problem please let me know.

I agree that it's rough at the moment. I don't pretend to have any
solutions, but you might check the Bug Fixes section of the current
Commitfest, to help review:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/48/

or our TODO list:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo

or the Live Issues section of our v17 release items:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_17_Open_Items#Live_issues

(but that last one is unlikely to be beginner-friendly). None of these
are ideal for your use case, to be honest, but maybe someone else here
has a better idea.

HTH,
--Jacob