Can't find bugs to work on

From: Mohab Yaser <mohabyaserofficial2003(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can't find bugs to work on
Date: 2024-07-12 14:59:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hey there,

I am new to contributing in PostgreSQL and I've just installed the source
code and built the system successfully from the source code and trying to
find a bug to start working on but I face some problems with the pgsql-bugs
mailing list as I can't filter them by which are solved and which are not,
which are assigned to somebody and which are not, which is first good issue
and which are advanced, so I am totally lost in this mailing list
with nearly no useful information that help me get an issue and start
working on it to submit my first patch. So if anyone faced the same problem
please let me know.

Thanks.