Re: Export as csv

From: matshyeq <matshyeq(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Johann Spies <jspies(at)sun(dot)ac(dot)za>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Export as csv
Date: 2017-11-01 08:00:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

+1
It would be definitely very welcome feature.
You may consult how is that done in sqldeveloper by Oracle
<http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/developer-tools/sql-developer/overview/index.html>
for a good reference (csv, tsv, custom-separated, html, excel, sql
statements etc... file or clipboard; quotes, no quotes, custom quotes,
header, no header - pretty much everything is well thought through there,
well maybe except 3 screens to go through)

Thank you,
Kind Regards
~Maciek