how to add 30+ servers to pgadmin4 configuration

From: "Hajek, Janus (FIO)" <Janus(dot)Hajek(at)skoda-auto(dot)cz>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: how to add 30+ servers to pgadmin4 configuration
Date: 2017-11-01 11:17:34
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello.

I need to configure connection info for more than 30 servers to new pgadmin4 v2 installation ( server mode )

Is there a simpler way how to perform such task or must I add them manualy clicking/typing into "Server - create" dialog ?

I have on mind that maybe exists some configuration interface that can be called from bash script, python ... ?

Regards
Janus