Re: PGAdmin request: Drop object and Disconnect is too close to each other in local menu

From: "Strauch, Sheldon" <sstrauch(at)enova(dot)com>
To: Durumdara <durumdara(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGAdmin request: Drop object and Disconnect is too close to each other in local menu
Date: 2017-11-03 14:59:17
Lists: pgadmin-support

+1

--

Assumptions validated by consistent data from actual experiments enable the
creation of real value.

Sheldon E. Strauch
*Data Architect, Data Services *
*O* 312-676-1556
*M* 224-723-3878

*Enova International, Inc.*
*This transmission is confidential and may be privileged or proprietary. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use the
information in this transmission in any way. Please inform the sender
immediately if you have received this transmission in error and permanently
delete and destroy the original and any copies of the information.*