PGAdmin request: Drop object and Disconnect is too close to each other in local menu

From: Durumdara <durumdara(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGAdmin request: Drop object and Disconnect is too close to each other in local menu
Date: 2017-11-03 09:07:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi!

It's just me or it is really disturbing thing
"Drop" and "Disconnect" function too close to each other in local menu.

I need to check more times, because I can easily drop the database and not
disconnect.

I think that "drop object" must be moved to bottom of the list and it
separated with lines to it must be too different.

Thank you for your help!

Uff - said the Indian Warrior.

Best wishes to the developers!

dd