Multi master implementation

From: Prince Pathria <prince(dot)pathria(at)goevive(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Multi master implementation
Date: 2018-12-19 18:24:42
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I want to how people are implementing multi master architecture in
Postgres. For now, I've come across BDR3 and bucardo for multimaster
approach.

Though both doesn't seem to be much promising to me.

Goal: 2 master and their 3 slaves. [1 master + 2 slaves] in production site
and [1 master + 1 slave]
in DR site.

Can you guys share how you did it and what issues did you faced?

Thanks in advance!

Happy to help :)
Prince Pathria Systems Architect Intern Evive +91 9478670472 goevive.com