Re: Multi master implementation

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Prince Pathria <prince(dot)pathria(at)goevive(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Multi master implementation
Date: 2018-12-21 09:12:20
Lists: pgsql-admin

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 at 18:25, Prince Pathria <prince(dot)pathria(at)goevive(dot)com>
wrote:

> I want to how people are implementing multi master architecture in
> Postgres. For now, I've come across BDR3 and bucardo for multimaster
> approach.
>
> Though both doesn't seem to be much promising to me.
>
> Goal: 2 master and their 3 slaves. [1 master + 2 slaves] in production
> site and [1 master + 1 slave]
> in DR site.

That's exactly the case that BDR solves.

https://www.2ndquadrant.com/en/resources/postgres-bdr-2ndquadrant/

Please sign up to the next BDR webinar or download the white paper.
https://www.2ndquadrant.com/en/webinars/

--
Simon Riggs http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
<http://www.2ndquadrant.com/>