Re: vip-manager and vip-manager2 FTBFS

From: Bradford Boyle <bradford(dot)d(dot)boyle(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Christoph Berg <myon(at)debian(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-pkg-debian(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: vip-manager and vip-manager2 FTBFS
Date: 2024-08-21 06:21:21
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

Hi Christoph,

> The way to go is probably still patches for the respective etcd-client
> versions, and enabling them in debian/patches/series from
> generate-pgdg-source depending on the distribution targeted.

I've pushed my changes for vip-manager and vip-manager2 packages to
salsa and attached is patch for gnerate-pgdg-source that selectively
enable/disable the patches depending on the distributions. I have
manually tested the sed commands and that the resulting source package
builds on sid and bookworm.

As time permits, I would appreciate any reviews.

Thanks,
-- Bradford

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-vip-manager-Tweak-etcd-patches-for-older-dists.patch application/octet-stream 1.1 KB