Re: RM3694-If database is already connected and click on database then connect database should not displayed in Menu

From: Satish V <satish(dot)v(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RM3694-If database is already connected and click on database then connect database should not displayed in Menu
Date: 2020-05-04 07:17:10
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Khushboo,

As we discussed, the database disconnection error message is ignored as it
is getting displayed as expected. Variable name , info_already_connected,
is changed to already_connected. Run all the test cases except the feature
test. Number of test case failures before and after the patch remain the
same.

Thanks,
Sathish V

Attachment Content-Type Size