Re: Struggling with 13->14 and anyarray -> anycompatiblearray

From: Wells Oliver <wells(dot)oliver(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Struggling with 13->14 and anyarray -> anycompatiblearray
Date: 2022-11-04 20:51:59
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks. This seems to return aggregates where array_append is used with
anyarray, but I now see aggregates where e.g. array_cat is used with
anyarray. Is there some way to generally query aggregates where any array
function might be looking for anyarray and need to be dropped/re-created
with anycompatiblearray?

--
Wells Oliver
wells(dot)oliver(at)gmail(dot)com <wellsoliver(at)gmail(dot)com>