Re: COPY from STDIN vs file with large CSVs

From: Wells Oliver <wells(dot)oliver(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ron <ronljohnsonjr(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: COPY from STDIN vs file with large CSVs
Date: 2020-01-08 17:50:14
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks, I had looked into pg_bulkload a bit but it does not seem to be
available for PG 12? It's not in the extension directory, it's not
available through apt-cache search, and I have all kinds of issues with it
finding pgcommon and pgport when I try to build from source. Using Ubuntu
18 LTS...

--
Wells Oliver
wells(dot)oliver(at)gmail(dot)com <wellsoliver(at)gmail(dot)com>