Re: pgAdmin IV : Unittest modular patch

From: Navnath Gadakh <navnath(dot)gadakh(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dave(dot)page(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Kanchan Mohitey <kanchan(dot)mohitey(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin IV : Unittest modular patch
Date: 2016-08-08 14:07:32
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,
Please find the updated patch for API unit test cases for *Roles and
Tablespaces *nodes
As we finalized
Now,
1. The user will specify the tablespace path in test_config.json.in
2. If tablespace path not found, skip the test cases for that
server(Only tablespace test cases)
3. Add the skipped test summary in the test result. (Now it's
showing on console + in log file, but need to update in a final enhanced
test summary report. Which is research point we will work on that after
finishing all nodes API test cases)
4. Removed the test_ prefix from the values in the config files.

Thanks!

--
Thanks,
Navnath Gadakh

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgadmin_unittest_roles_tablespaces.patch application/octet-stream 104.9 KB