Row Level Access

From: Maciej Mrowiec <maciej(dot)mrowiec(at)cfengine(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Row Level Access
Date: 2013-11-06 09:28:41
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello List :D

I'm working on RBAC implementation over posgresql and I was wondering is
there any common technique to achieve row level access control ?

So far I'm considering using WITH clause in template like this:

WITH <table_name> AS ( SELECT ..... ) <user_query>;

Which would be just prepended to any specified query.

I'm fairly new to posgresql, recently I was mostly working with mongodb. So
I would be glad to get some tips :D

Cheers,
Maciek